Terms & Conditions
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://www.myhumandesign.com/ (our site) including booking a course or a Human Design reading.
Who we are and how to contact us
www.myhumandesign.com is a site operated by Jenna Zoe Limited (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11301447 and have our registered office at Malvern View Business Park Stella Way, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL52 7DQ. Our VAT number is 304038251.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions (the “terms”) and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These terms of refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Purchase Terms section will apply to you if you book a course or a reading, or make any other purchase from our site.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 11th May 2022.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with a username and/or password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
Jenna Zoe is a trade mark of Jenna Zoe Limited. You will be infringing our rights if you use the trade mark without our written consent in the form of a trade mark licence.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
In relation to your chart, you own the personal information you give to us but we own the chart itself and all its intellectual property. You may print off one copy of your chart but you may not use the chart for any activity other than your own reference.
In relation to any course that you purchase, in consideration of the purchase price we grant you a non-exclusive licence, non-transferable right to view the course on our site as many times as you like, and subject to our rights to terminate your account or remove your content as set out in these terms, will be available as long as the site is available. You are not permitted to transfer the course to any other website or to your own devices or in any manner copy, modify, edit the video or share or distribute the course with any other person.
You must not modify the paper copies of any materials you have printed off and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Specifically (but without limiting the generality of the foregoing), if you purchase a My Human Design Reader Training course you agree that you will use the course materials only for the purposes of learning to be a Human Design reader and you undertake not copy or use any content or material comprised in the training course for any business purposes in competition with Jenna Zoe Limited or to market and/or provide human design reader training courses or to develop any website or mobile application providing human design, personal development or astrology-based/birth calculation based services.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided as general information about Human Design. We are not healthcare professionals and the content of our site is not intended to amount to advice on health or other matters on which you should rely. If you are influenced by the content on our site, you acknowledge that any decisions that you make are you own and Jenna Zoe Limited has no responsibility for such decisions or the outcome of them.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Storage and availability.
Your chart, and any course that you purchase, will be available to you in the members area to view as many times as you wish, however we do not guarantee to store or make available on our site any content, or your courses or any other content for any length of time.
You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the site may occur from time to time as normal events. Also, we may decide to cease making available the site or any portion of the site at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Jenna Zoe Limited or its suppliers be held liable for any loss you may incur due to such interruptions or lack of availability.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON A “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. JENNA ZOE LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
JENNA ZOE AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THAT THERE WILL BE NO ERRORS IN THE SITE OR THAT JENNA ZOE WILL FIX ANY ERRORS. ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE ARE OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND JENNA ZOE LTD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SITE.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Purchase Terms.
- Please note that we only provide our site and the products available on it for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice in relation to such defective digital content.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page or Find My Chart page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page or Find My Chart page
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, JENNA ZOE LTD AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM (I) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE; (II) THIRD PARTY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, JENNA ZOE LTD’S LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF EACH OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS TO YOU IS LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF PURCHASES MADE BY YOU IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JENNA ZOE LTD and its affiliates, suppliers, partners, officers, agents, and employees from and against any claim, demand, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from your use of the site, your connection to the site, your violation of these terms or your violation of any rights of any third-party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these terms and your use of the site.
Termination and Suspension
We may terminate or suspend the site or any part of the site, terminate or suspend your use of the site, block any IP address, or remove any of your content at any time without cause without any liability to you.
Further, we may terminate or suspend your permission to use the site immediately and without notice upon any violation of these terms, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems or for engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities. If we terminate your use of the site for any of these reasons or otherwise for cause, we will not refund any amounts you may have paid for products or services.
Upon any termination we may delete your account, passwords and content, and we may bar you from further use of the site. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your account or access to the site.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when you receive confirmation of receipt of your order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If for any reason we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not be charged.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your purchase and tell you what it is when we confirm your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Bookings and changing your mind
- If you book an online course, in most circumstances, the course will be available for you to view by you online via your user account as soon as we accept your order. If there is a delay by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay but we are not liable for any such delay.
- If you book a reading, you will receive an email confirmation with the contact details of your reader. All further communications in relation to your reading, including confirmation of the date and time of the scheduled appointment and the video link information will be sent to you by the reader directly.
- Exercising your right to change your mind. For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. However as a digital product you will not have the right to change your mind if you access your order online.
- Cancellation of a reading
If you wish to cancel a reading you may do so and receive a refund up to 5 days before the reading (days being 24 hour periods before the scheduled time of your reading). If you cancel a reading after this 5 day period (or fail to attend) you will not be entitled to a refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Changing the time/date of a reading
You may reschedule a reading up to 24 hours before the scheduled reading appointment. Please contact your reader directly or email email@example.com for assistance.
- If there is a problem with your order
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to rectify any problem within our control.
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product in US$ will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- How you must pay. Payment is made by credit card on making the order.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage in relation to products
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill[, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These terms, their subject matter and their formation and the contract you enter into with us when you purchase goods, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.